The Gauntlet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid Interest

Poll

I would like to be considered for the following role in our progression raiding:

[ 0 ]
    Raid Interest I_vote_lcap0%Raid Interest I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Raid Interest I_vote_lcap14%Raid Interest I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Raid Interest I_vote_lcap14%Raid Interest I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    Raid Interest I_vote_lcap43%Raid Interest I_vote_rcap [43%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Raid Interest I_vote_lcap29%Raid Interest I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 7
    Aydia
    Aydia

Raid Interest Empty Raid Interest

Post  Aydia Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Please express your raid interest by supplying the following information in your post:

1. Tell us about yourself (unrelated to Rift) so we may get to know you a little better as a person. (Please include age group, gender, or other pertinent info.)

2. What spec do you prefer to play? If necessary are you willing to respec to maximize output potential? (Please supply a link to your preferred build)

3. Why have you choosen your current spec and how long have you played it? Please list your stats in order of importance for your class / spec.

4. Lag and low fps can seriously hinder performance. Does your computer handle 20 man content without lagging out or causing dc's during major AOE output?

5. We will be raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 7 with a possibility of an additional day for progression. We require a minimum of 80 percent attendance from our raiders. Will you be able to meet this requirement?

6. What resources do you use to choose gear, runes, spec, professions, etc. for optimal performance? (List sites, programs, mentors, etc.)

7. We REQUIRE raiders to run Ventrilo, & King Boss Mods. What other addons do you use to enhance your skills if any? (No need to list non performance addons like puzzle map, etc.)

8. List previous raid experience and what you liked / disliked about the group you were in.

9. We REQUIRE our progression raiders to research fights prior to attempting new content. What resources do you use to study new content and how often do you brush up on boss fights etc?

10. Have you reviewed the Raiding Information posts on our site?

Bonus Question: What is your favorite tv show and why?

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:21 am