The Gauntlet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liezia app

Mr.EpiC

Liezia app Empty Liezia app

Post  Mr.EpiC Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:23 pm

1. Tell us about yourself (unrelated to Rift) so we may get to know you a little better as a person. (Please include age group, gender, or other pertinent info.) hey guys ima 23 male and ive been on rift since it came out... ive enjoyed the game but its time to get into the raids and get some better gear lol... enjoy working on cars(sometimes) and i enjoy computers...

2. What spec do you prefer to play? If necessary are you willing to respec to maximize output potential? (Please supply a link to your preferred build)anything mage and sure ill respec and do as im told Smile

3. Why have you choosen your current spec and how long have you played it? Please list your stats in order of importance for your class / spec. played chloro since the game came out and cant seem to get away from its smexyness

4. Lag and low fps can seriously hinder performance. Does your computer handle 20 man content without lagging out or causing dc's during major AOE output?i can handle anything -.- how dare u test me

5. We will be raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 7 with a possibility of an additional day for progression. We require a minimum of 80 percent attendance from our raiders. Will you be able to meet this requirement? 10 central but its ok i go to bed late anyways

6. What resources do you use to choose gear, runes, spec, professions, etc. for optimal performance? (List sites, programs, mentors, etc.) my brain most of the time

7. We REQUIRE raiders to run Ventrilo, & King Boss Mods. What other addons do you use to enhance your skills if any? (No need to list non performance addons like puzzle map, etc.) have vent and willing to get add-ons

8. List previous raid experience and what you liked / disliked about the group you were in. n/a

9. We REQUIRE our progression raiders to research fights prior to attempting new content. What resources do you use to study new content and how often do you brush up on boss fights etc? EGG Smile and gaunlet site

10. Have you reviewed the Raiding Information posts on our site? yes

Bonus Question: What is your favorite tv show and why? ummm hard i dont watch tv much but i would have to say tosh.o
    Mr.EpiC

Liezia app Empty Re: Liezia app

Post  Mr.EpiC Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:34 pm

hey guys i want to apologize for this but i cant be part of the raid team... i will still be on and i can still fill in at some points if need be... but i am getting married soon... and i will be joining the military soon so raiding wont be part of my schedule... once again im sorry for misleading you guys in saying i could be here when im needed... hope everything goes well with the group ... wish you guys the best of luck

--- Liezia... aka Mr.EpiC

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:59 am